- research for future services and solutions
City of Espoo
- member of Advisory Board and former owner of Active Life Village Ltd, which functions as a showcase of co-operation between the cities of Espoo and Shanghai.
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- member of Advisory Board
- joint solutions for home care and care home services
- joint publication: The World of Family Caregivers: daily life, challenges and opportunities
Aalto-Tongji Design Factory, Shanghai
- research collaboration on China care market and customer needs, joint publication’Care in China’, The Inclusive Design Research Group
- Beijing Academy of Science and Technology, service development for the aging population in China. Active Life Village has delivered a showcase solution to Yangfangdian community in Beijing.
- Wuxin Elderly Home Care Technology Company – has deployed a reference implementation of Active Life Village solution
- agreement on Caring TV development and production in Shanghai
Happy Healthy Family
- community care center provider, with whom Active Life Village is planning a joint demo facility in Shanghai
Wan Feng Group
- one of the largest real estate development companies in China. Active Life Village has delivered a hospital design project for Pudong region in Shanghai.
- Non-Profit Incubator for Social Innovation, Shanghai
- National Engineering Research Center for Broadband Networks & Applications, Shanghai – collaboration agreement for developing joint solutions for the aging population